Well you are finally ready to invest in your dream home . Buying a home commands ample contemplation and decision-making as it is huge investment and for most people can not be remedied or redressed once taken. In most of the developed world buying a home in the City is a rather unaffordable affair, not to forget the city is largely the business hub also known as the CBD (Central business district).
Moving on further even the suburbs can be divided into types, while a lot of people often are seeking that home in the suburb which is located close to the hustle and bustle of the market place, the main street , library, medical centres all at walking distance. However their are the other kind who move away further from such a place into the remote suburb which only comprises of the residential houses, where you might once in a while spot a casual stroller or kids and families traversing from home to school or office or wherever that their commitment is. If their is a park close by you might see a few kids playing their or people walking their dogs. Their is little or no distraction to lure you into the paraphernalia of the city life.
To some this might sound as a rather unattractive option when choosing their home-
- how many of us could actually live like this?
- would that not feel lonely ,
- would it not get inconvenient getting to the market place
I am not sure how unappealing it may sound although I would like to see the positives as the following:
- Investing in a home in a quiet suburb does not make you anti-social or lonely, it simply means that you can choose when you want to socialise.
- When you know that getting to your friends can take some effort , the best you can do is work on other things to keep you engaged. It could be anything that you enjoy doing in the proximity of your home like developing a habit of reading those books stacked away in your cabinet, creating some new stuffs, designing and decorating cakes. It is the best place to reside for the creative bunch where they can work on their passions undisturbed.
- Their is less distraction of the markets, the shopping sales, all the more if you are suffering from weak control when it comes to loosening your purse strings.
- Not to forget it is areas like this which have the lowest noise records , such a place is usually a peaceful haven for those who do not prefer the noisy hustle bustle of the busy sections of the city or even the suburbs.
- I know some including myself who in my home country was used to living amidst the noise ; however peace and quiet no matter how uncanny it may seem in the beginning tends to grow upon us. Today I can say I would be anywhere but in the midst of noise.
- Some studies show that too much surrounding noise in general can stir within us a sense of irritability. Excessive noise can trigger the part of the brain called ‘amygdala’ which in turn leads to release of stress hormone known as cortisol. Thus noise can be cause of stress and rising levels of blood pressure. Thus many times mental health doctors often prescribe people suffering from stress to take a relaxing break in a quiet and peaceful surrounding. Imagine having a home here.
- In a experiment being conducted by physician Luciano Bernardi in 2006, a startling revelation was made that silence has a even more productive effect as compared to relaxing music. The absence of any type of stimulation causes the brain to delve deeper within.
- Living in such a place provides less disturbances to your brain and hindrances which might inhibit mental clarity, imagination and basically a smooth working of the brain.
- A biologist at Duke University called Imke Kirste conducted a experiment on mices which made an interesting suggestion that silence can promote the growth of new cells in the brain.
- Further on such places are the perfect retreat for writers and artists as less external stimuli can enable them to tap into their inner thought processes and build upon it as it also stimulates the part of the brain which sometimes goes undiscovered.
- To add here since it is not a busy area you can be rest assured that their will be less influx of traffic and also lesser delays , noise and the likes.
- Further it is likely to be less polluted- cleaner , fresher air, every time, a quiet haven from all the noise of the world. It should be reason enough to be pleased with your decision!