A dream destination
Bigger than imagination
A joyful revelry
Makes a heart so merry
To visit the magical
World of Disney
Dream of every boy and girl
To see and love Mickey and Minnie
Journey begins with Epcot
Absolutely a miss not
Visit eleven countries
Smell in the beautiful breeze
Eat pizza in Italy
Yummy leg of turkey
For that pic, next to Donald stand
Or go Germany,jam with the band
Fire your imagination
take off from the space station
Go soaring above and far
come back to test drive a car
Better than the best of Movie Video
Time to visit the Hollywood studio
Take a walk down hollywood boulevard
On the tower of terror scream very hard
Indiana Jones causes a stir
Top it up with the Aerosmith roller coaster
Hear the bees hum
Follow the trail to the Animal Kingdom
full of energy and excitement it is rife
marvel the beauty of the tree of life
peek at the giraffe humble
take a ride through the wild jungle
full of glory lions roar
above your head a stray bird soars
savour the beauty of animals free
plenty to smell ,hear and see!
Escape the Yeti on Everest
For Nemo go on a quest
In the heart of nature wonderful
Every soul drawn by a pull
Alas it would be tragic
If one would’nt visit the kingdom of magic
Its a wonderful world of no return
brace yourself you’re on a dream run
Take a look at Winnie the pooh
At Belles know who’s who
On jumbos back go flying
with the dwarves go some mining
None wishes the evening end
miss on not a corner nor a bend
When the moon and stars come out at night
Fireworks and music make a beautiful sight
Brilliant end to a awesome start
Everyone’s here a child at heart!
Foreword:In 2014 we visited The wonderful world of Disney at Florida USA with my daughter who was about 2 years old at that time.Indeed it was like a world no other that I had seen.A world which provided a temporary escape and thoroughly captured my imagination.It is one of those memories which no one can take away from you.I really wanted to include this in my blog as a beautiful everlasting memory!
Apart from this ,there is something else that I wanted to share on my blog.Visiting the magical World of Disney can be a dream come true for the most of us Tourists but until it is not well planned it might get a bit perplexing and a beautiful opportunity gone waste.Being a little smart always pays.Here as well especially considering that the theme park that we are talking about is mammoth in magnitude and diverse in options.HERE is a few of my suggestions.
- If you arrive 15 minutes prior to the opening of the venue you can catch up on the station Welcome show.
- Every parking area has a particular name and number.Remember to note it down.Searching for your car is otherwise almost like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- Carry light strollers as you will be constantly pushing,folding and putting it away at times especially when you are travelling to and fro from the parking to the park.
- No packed stuffs are allowed as anything and everything is subject to inspection.
- Avail of the fast pass.You can reserve them in advance online or do so at the fast pass kiosks available at the respective parks It takes a fraction of a time to get you on a particular ride as compared to the regular queues.
- The park does not sell chewing gums.Plan accordingly.
- Animal kingdom has a ban on plastic straws or balloons to protect its animals.
- While we were there it rained and we bought some drop down ponchos which are available at about 10$ each.You can always go equipped with some rain gears.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfy shoes.You have miles to go.
- If you are planning to check out all four Disney parks like we did.Try slipping in a day for rest in between or it gets really exausting especially with kids.
- Remember to take a autograph book for the various character meet and greets.It will please your kids and also be a great souvenir.
Those are all I can think of for now .You can share your unique experiences at Disney with your family at the comment box below and keep having a great time 🙂 !